The Featherlite 16 foot Manhole ladder has a 375lb load capacity, ANSI Type IAA rated. It features double side 3ft plastic rail protectors to avoid manhole rim damage, heavy duty gussets under steps and new heavy-duty 180° boots that allow you to work on either side of the ladder with thick non-marring thermoplastic elastomer tread bonded and mechanically fastened to the upper boot. The polypropylene copolymer upper boot provides strength, durability and fiberglass protection. This ladder is specially designed for use in manholes and meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, and OSHA. Model 5314 displayed. Outside width of 12″.
- Narrow Width Design Is Ideal For Working In Manholes
- 3 Ft Plastic Rail Protectors To Avoid Manhole Rim Damage
- 18° Heavy-Duty Boots To Work On Either Side Of The Ladder
- Thick Non-Marring Thermoplastic Elastomer Tread
- Polypropylene Copolymer Upper Boot Provides Strength And Durability
- Slip-Resistant Round Rungs